TÜBİTAK CO-FUNDED Brain Circulation Scheme2 (CoCirculation2)
06 Ağustos 2018 - Pazartesi
TÜBİTAK introduces a new Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Cofund program; CoCirculation2, which is a 5-year project aiming to invite experienced researchers to both academic and non-academic research performing organizations located in Turkey.
Within this context, 100 experienced researchers of any nationality who wish to engage in incoming mobility and to implement a research project in Turkey will be able to apply for a fellowship. 4 calls for proposals will be published, fellowships for calls 1 – 3 will last 24 months, fellowships for call 4 will last 12 months.
For the applicants:
· They must be Experienced Researchers, i.e. researchers who, at the time of the relevant deadline for submission of proposals, are in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience.
· Researchers may be of any nationality or age.
· They must comply with the mobility rule that applies to them, either the standard mobility rule or the flexible mobility rule.
For the host organizations:
· The main host organization must be an academic or a non-academic research institute in Turkey with a high international research reputation.
· Secondment host organizations must be an academic or non-academic institute of high quality in Turkey or abroad.
· Mentors are expected to be team leaders (or equivalent) of the team in which the fellow will work, and should have an excellent scientific profile.
For the research proposal:
· The proposal must be submitted before the Call deadline, through the online system eBİDEB.
· All proposals must be in English.
· All proposals must adhere to the ethical issues policy of CoCirculation2, and must contain a completed Ethical Issues table.
Support categories and amounts per month are below;
· Living allowance: €4.500
· Mobility allowance: €550
· Research, Training and Networking costs: €800
· Special Needs fund for eligible researchers, it is subject to SC approval: €400.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2018.
For more information please click.